AddThis

Share |

Friday, November 21, 2014

Canada Reads 2015

Hello, Everyone,

I need your help.

The CBC is looking for books for Canada Reads 2015. This is a program that's meant to promote Canadian authors, like myself. I would appreciate your nomination as this would be an opportunity for me at getting THE DEMETER CODE thrown into the Canadian spotlight.

Submitting is easy, as it cold be done via 
TwitterFacebookInstagram or email.

To make things easy, here are ways you can submit THE DEMETER CODE:

1. Copy and paste the following as a TWEET:


THE DEMETER CODE by @NoOtherRussell
http://ow.ly/i/7FbFp #CanadaReads

2. Copy and paste the following in an email to the CBC at: CBCbooks@cbc.ca.

Wab,

I'd like to nominate THE DEMETER CODE by Russell Brooks for Canada Reads 2015 http://ow.ly/i/7FbFp

Kind regards,

(Your name)


3. If you love Facebook or Instagram, you can either take a Selfie holding my book, or download the book cover pic and then upload it. It's important not to forget the hashtag: #CanadaReads.

The deadline for the public call-out is Nov. 30 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Please spread the word and thanks again for your support.

Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment